Sunday, January 8, 2012

Home-Away-From-Home Alone

Dimitrii was called out of town (again) on business just a few minutes ago. Owen went with him, and Gavin is off duty right now, so I have the run of the house. Unless Jun is around, but I don't think so. Wouldn't matter anyway since he rarely speaks to me. This sucks though, Dimitrii and I had planned on having some alone time tonight and tomorrow. I mean, it's Saturday night! I should be at the club! But it would take me an hour to get ready now... I did get a little time alone with him before he had to leave *wink*.

I think I'll go for a swim in the pool. Yes, it may be cold out, but the pool is always heated. Actually, I can see steam coming off it from here (I'm in the kitchen) and even if it is on the cooler side, there's always the hot tub. It's a good thing no one's around, as I have no idea what happened to my bathing suit after the last time I went swimming.

*update* Okay, so apparently Jun is here. Thank fucking god I didn't make it to the pool before I noticed him in the kitchen. So, now I'm having a cigarette and maybe I'll try to catch up on some paperwork or that new Shayla Black book I bought last week burning a hole in my bag. I feel a tickle in my throat, but I don't want to wake Gavin to ask for some medicine, and I KNOW Dimitrii doesn't have any in his bathroom. I wonder if Jun would even acknowledge me if I spoke to him directly without Dimitrii around... Nah, don't feel like risking it.



No comments:

Post a Comment